style + function
Linea combines a sleek architectural style with functionality. Offering endless configuration possibilities and finish options, Linea transcends spatial confinements and adapts into private settings as well as open work environments. By creating these flexible spaces, collaboration is encouraged while allowing for privacy and space division.
a full project solution
Linea is a solution for your entire project, working in open areas as well as private offices. A wide selection of tops and storage components allow you to create individual spaces within a clean and cohesive environment.
a modern aesthetic
Linea has the simple modern aesthetic you are looking for, while integrating advanced power and tech requirements of most offices today. Linea coordinates with our own OMNIwall system allowing for seamless integration.
a light & layered look
Linea's layered design brings a crisp look to large open work spaces. The smaller scale and lightweight feel of its components also make it a great solution for areas where space is limited.
- 1-1/8” Thick Worksurfaces with High Pressure Laminate (HPL) on industrial grade particleboard
- 3mm heat-applied PVC edge banding on worksurfaces, and all doors and drawer fronts
- Metal-to-metal connection fittings installed on underside of top for attaching end panels and storage units
- 1” Thermally Fused Laminate (TFL) on industrial quality particleboard for end panels and supports with 3mm heat-applied PVC edge banding
- ¾” Thermally Fused Laminate (TFL) on industrial quality particleboard for modesty panels with 1/2mm heat-applied PVC edge banding
- All box and file drawers feature full extension, overtravel heavy duty slides with ball bearings
- All hinged doors feature European style 165° hinges with 3-axis adjustment
- Overheads with sliding doors feature acrylic doors in anodized aluminum channel track for long term durability
- File Drawers include side rails for hanging folders (letter standard). Low storage lateral files include rails at the front and back of the drawer for side-to-side filing (letter standard). Underdesk (full height) lateral files include rails for front to back filing