engineered to be flexible
OMNIdesk is an engineered system of flexible furniture created as building blocks for open plan and private office applications. OMNIdesk's modular components are non-handed and reconfigurable for the life of the product, which makes it a great solution for changing needs.
build the office that works for you today...
Building with non-handed components allows you to achieve a custom fit and look.
...and can fully handle what lies ahead
Create a kit of parts using tops, storage and supports that are easy to reconfigure.
quality that's built to last...at a great value
OMNIdesk uses high quality, durable materials that will last for many years to come.
- 1-1/8” Thick Worksurfaces with High Pressure Laminate (HPL) on industrial grade particleboard
- 3mm heat-applied PVC edge banding on worksurfaces, and all doors and drawer fronts
- Metal-to-metal connection fittings installed on underside of top for attaching end panels and storage units
- 1” Thermally Fused Laminate (TFL) on industrial quality particleboard for end panels and supports with 3mm heat-applied PVC edge banding
- ¾” Thermally Fused Laminate (TFL) on industrial quality particleboard for modesty panels with 1/2mm heat-applied PVC edge banding
- All box and file drawers feature full extension, overtravel heavy duty slides with ball bearings
- All doors feature European style 165° hinges with 3-axis adjustment
- File Drawers include side rails for hanging folders (letter standard. Underdesk (full height) lateral files include rails for front to back filing
- All hinged door overheads feature European style 110° hinges with 3-axis adjustment